Dr. Sue Dilsworth offers clinical supervision to Master Level Psychologists with a Temporary Limited License (TLLP) as well as Limited License (LLP) in the state of Michigan. For more information contact Dr. Dilsworth at email@example.com.
Please note the following document will need to be submitted upon completion of supervision:
Heart’s Journey Wellness Center offers internships and practicum opportunities for college students. Individuals can expect to learn the nuances of owning and operating a small business, working with the public, customer service opportunities and more.
Disciplines that work well in our center have been:
- Social Work
- Exercise Science
- Physical Therapy
Interns typically work from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm Monday through Thursday with some weekend hours available. Typically, we have room for two or three interns a semester. These are non-paid opportunities; however, you will have an opportunity of unlimited yoga classes as well as opportunities to learn from various workshops and presentations. You will also be able to use your experience to build your resume, as well as use us as a reference for future employment.
Mentoring opportunities take place face-to-face, skype, or phone sessions.
LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute
Dr. Dilsworth is a LifeForce Mentor for the LifeForce Yoga Healing Institute. If you are interested in working with Dr. Dilsworth, here are a few of the requirements that you will be expected to follow for certification purposes.
To receive a LifeForce Yoga Practitioner – Level 1 Certification. After completing the seven-day residency, applicants will need to complete three mentoring sessions with a LifeForce Yoga Mentor. The mentoring process is meant to support applicants in integrating LifeForce Yoga practices. Sessions are supportive and inspiring. Note: Mentoring is a part of the Modular LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training.
- Three session plans sent by email. May be classes, workshops, or individual sessions. Ideally you will offer one of each. Or Audio/video tape of class, workshop or session.
- Three self-mentoring reports to be sent by email.
- Three live mentoring sessions (in person, phone or skype). For a minimum of 4.5 hours of conversation, plus time for Dr. Dilsworth to review recorded session or paperwork and prepare notes. The recorded session can be edited to focus on mentee’s strengths and also areas where feedback is requested. Sessions are generally 1 to 1.5 hours long.
- Payment: Payments are coordinated through the LIfeForce Yoga Healing Institute
Inner Peace Yoga Therapy Certification
Dr. Dilsworth is a graduate of the Inner Peace Yoga Therapy Certification Program. If you are interested in working with Dr. Dilsworth, here are a few of the requirements that you will be expected to follow for certification purposes.
Our professional mentorship program enables students to put into action the knowledge they gained and get direct feedback on client work, therapeutic classes, research projects and more. It is designed to enable students to pave the way to becoming skilled yoga therapists. Mentorship is also a supportive tool to enrich the learning experience, and begins once students have completed our Level 1 Foundations in Yoga Therapy Course.
During the time in this program, students will complete the following:
- Meet virtually with their assigned mentor to understand the requirements of the assignments.
- Develop intake and appropriate planning.
- Review assigned coursework.
- Gain feedback on case studies and client assessments.