As of 3-17-2020: TELEHEALTH SERVICES ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
In response to the request for social distancing, I will only be offering Telehealth Services until further notice. Governor Whitmer has been proactive and supportive ensuring Telehealth services are covered by insurance companies. If you have questions or concerns, contact your insurance company directly.
March 12, 2020
LANSING, Mich. — Today, Governor Gretchen Whitmer announced that her administration will expand access to telemedicine for Michiganders by immediately allowing Medicaid beneficiaries to receive services in their home while the state combats the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). In addition, insurance plans like Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Blue Care Network of Michigan, Priority Health, Meridian, CVS Health, McLaren, and Health Alliance Plan also announced that they will cover and encourage the use of virtual care and telemedicine, as well as waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 testing.
Other benefits of Telehealth include: Struggles with transportation, mobility issues, or finding time to attend face-to-face counseling, online counseling may be a healthy option for receiving services.
Why Online Counseling?:
- Convenience – stay where you are; transportation issues resolved
- Privacy – you decide where to be during your appointment
- Security – encrypted HIPAA-compliant technology
- Expertise – Licensed Certified Telemental Health Professional
- Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders, Family/Relationships
- Evidence Based Mindfulness Strategies and Practices
-Most major insurance accepted-